Marijuana Withdrawal Symptoms

Discussion in 'General' started by KushBase, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Yep. I don't disagree with any of the article. The spring analogy is pretty much appropriate. It has to do with not only the re-establishment of the homeostatic production of neurotransmitter levels, but the re-adjustment of altered gene expression activities for particularly affected postsynaptic receptors. Pre-synaptic neurotransmitter production and release is only part of the equation. Until those levels are returned to homeostasis, the person experiences the downstream consequences of the out-of-balance transmitters' influences on our experience. 

2. That is a LOT of big words, I'm too high for this

3. When you descend from the most high, give it a read before you float back up.

4. I think I have withdrawal symptoms...but I'm not sure. Either way. The first thing I do after I get off work is go home and get stoned.

5. I haven't been sober since August 21st 4pm (when I got my medical card and my first 29% thc quarter O) for more than 4 hours each day (when I wake up til I smoke) and I got a cold on Sunday, stopped using weed Wednesday and didn't vape at all until yesterday (Sunday) morning when I took like 8 hits from normal weed. I didn't even feel high.

Anyway, I felt 0 withdrawal symptoms and I'm not exaggerating about the first time sober since August. Maybe it's cause I was sick and that masked any symptoms? I don't even wanna go back to smoking since I've been waking up at 9 am and not falling asleep 2-4am. I have to though for the reason I got my medical card.

6. Recommended to keep up with your dosage  :metal:

7. Yea. Lol. I'm good with it now. Trying to re-learn how to play basketball.