Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana will Kill you

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SkImmIngdaSky, Sep 12, 2009.

1. I proudly wear that title. I was a hippy type before I started smoking again.
    The article was amusing to me.

2. #42 Mr Stoned, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    It's quite appalling how many people actually think that the writer is serious when he's so obviously joking. The irony is is that the people who are either going beserk at him or completely agreeing with him are the exact people he's making fun of and they don't realise it.

3. What the fuck does that have to do with this article, or anything for that matter? Everyone has families.

4. The people who are going to agree with this article probably already did before they read it. This is hardly a persuasive article...it's a sarcastic article that highlights the ridiculous thought process of these people.

5. free post

6. All you need to read is this line from the article:
    And you HAVE to know that it's a joke.

How can anyone read that and not get it? Even if there are people in the world who truly believe everything said here about marijuana, who would believe that television doesn't air ANY "misleading" advertisements?

7. Sarcasm or not, that was a terrible article.

8. This was awesome! Hahaha this author's jokes!