Marijuana WILL be legal in the next 2 years

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by broimhigh, May 9, 2011.

1. in fact, ALL drugs will be, if Ron Paul gets elected to be president, which he probably will since he has 58% of the U.S's votes in all the polls so far. he plans to make all drugs legal because he believes that we should be able to put whatever we want in are bodys. lets all hope that one of our stoner dreams becomes true!:hello: haha.
    i just thought that this was awesome, so i posted it. all he's talked about so far is how stupid the drug war is and how he wants drugs legal, and he's already got half the U.S on his side.

2. i would be so happy

3. so would i, smoking while walking down the street watching scenery without being handcuffed, it would be sick.

4. you're delusional if you think Ron Paul will be the next president

5. LOL, he wasnt even at some of the debates last year. What's really going to happen is that the mainstream media is going to ignore him and all the ignorant americans are going to elect another rich cocksucker who doesnt give a flying fuck about them

6. The president can't just waive his hand and change law. That's what the legislative branch of our government is for. The best that Ron Paul could do as president would be to veto new drug laws, use his position of influence to suggest that the legislature work on drug reform, appoint supreme court justices that support drug reform, and to affect administrative law and the policies of those agencies overseen by the executive branch. Most of those fall in the "helpful down the road" category.

It helps, but there's no magic bullet for drug reform.

7. i'm voting for him, either that or a write in for myself

8. The president cannot wave a magic wand and abolish laws.
    What Ron Paul DOES want to do is give the government less
    power to dictate our lives, anyone who doesn't want their
    freedom back should just continue watching Fox News. :bongin:

9. 1. This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

2. I dont know about you, but I dnt wanna see heroin and cocaine legal.

3. What a canadate says they plan on doing during an election, and what they actually can do are 2 complety different things.

10. Marijuana will not be legal in the next two years. The govt would lose mad money if bud was legalized, hence why it wont happen, all about that paper.

11. #11 Xenzin, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    1. Read* :rolleyes:
    2. Why?
    3. Ron Paul isn't Barack Obama, he's been on the
    same page since before I was born, if not more vigorously
    now than ever. :bongin:
    Imho, I'd rather have Ron Paul become president and be disappointed
    than have Obama continue being president, I don't know about you.

[Edit]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anmlPvmd1Ew&feature=related[/ame]
    :bongin:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hMeNnbSqkk&feature=related[/ame]
    If you believe there is a better candidate, please tell me who and why. :bongin:

12. agreed. idc if he cant make laws or anything. he can HIGHLY influence them. i mean honestly, i dont care if heroine and stuff is legalized, i just dont want that shit around me. so yea, if he gets elected there is more of a possible legalization. so if i were you, i would pray that he gets elected, unless you dont want to be able to say that you smoked on top of the statue of liberty while a cop was sitting there.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm_xSlCMBIQ]YouTube - Save Me From Heroin, Government!!! Ron Paul Telling it Like it is.[/ame]
    :hello:

14. why do you keep spelling heroin "heroine"? you did it a bunch when you made this exact same thread in the apprentice section...

15. #15 earlycyler, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011

Ok you promote crime. That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Give one reason why you don't won't heroin and cocaine legal and I will give you ten reasons why it should be. If it were legal crime would drop at an astonishing rate and you know it. If crack were cheap people wouldn't rob and kill for it. People wouldn't want to sell it at the rate they do now. Take away profits and take away supply. Simple economics. Everybody saying he couldn't stop the drug war, he could disband the DEA and boom there goes the drug war. Yes he couldn't stop the laws but he could stop the enforcers and without enforcers you have no power. Despite what people think of the majority of drugs most of them come from plants. I don't like tomatoes but I don't feel my fellow man should be locked up for eating them no matter how they make him act. Plain and Simple.

16. Ron Paul, I believe, is the only candidate that will stick to his policies as president. Almost every president we've had has not lived up to their policies.

Having a president with the balls to reform the government to ensure our liberty and at the very least TRY and FAIL is better than any other president I've seen.

I like being free. I want a president who shares my views. I want someone who represents what I think America should be.

I want to be proud to be an American, because frankly, at this present state, I am not.
    Invading other countries and trying to police the world has made everyone hate us.
    Infringing upon personal liberties has made many Americans hate America.
    Robotic candidates have caused apathy in Americans.
    Ron Paul has cured my apathy.

Let's take back our freedom :D
    Ron Paul 2012

17. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yea is he really gonna do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. The OP needs to put down the crack pipe and step back for a minute and let his head clear.
    MJ won't be legalized in the next two years and Ron Paul hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of winning the Presidency of the US. And if you think so then maybe you've been holding the crack pipe a little to long as well.

19. 20 years maybe. After all of the old people keeping us down are gone and dead.

20. Presidents are just puppets of corporate America... There power is lame...