marijuana weights?

Discussion in 'General' started by lerner, Dec 18, 2006.

1. sry im sorta new to this and im looking for information on weight, if i buy an 8th of weed how would i divid that into 10 seperate dime bags what does the average dime bag weigh on a scale and is a 20 bad just two dimes put together?

2. an eighth weighs 3.5 grams, divide accordingly.

3. Dime= .5g
    20=1g (2 dimes)

4. I can tell you right now an 8th isnt gonna get you close to 10 dimes...more like 4ish if its like 35-40 an 8th.

5. Eighth to me will getcha like 2 dime bags.

6. what kind of bud is this? you cant just start tossing numbers without info

7. Talkin to me?

My 'regos' is upper mids IMO because its compressed. But its bright lime green. Orange LONG hairs and many crytals seen with the bare eye. Shit tastes good and good high.

A dime is 1.7-2.3 depending on location and person.

Always hooked up though.

Wish my digi worked.

8. hope that helps.

9. why are you asking for advice on dealing when you cant figure out how many times 10 goes into 3.5. i hope you get busted for selling .35g 10 bags

10. ^HAHAHAH yeah...

if u wanna become a dealer just buy a few quarters and sell sticks, if u bought like a half u'd make an easy $100.

11. its train wreck ive been getting an 8th and dividing it into 10 dim bags and getting rid of it for 10 and i get alot of customers its just its hard to eyeball it to make sure all the bags are equal so i want to get a scale but my dims are not .5 grams each thats for sure

12. shit if its dank go ahead and bag up .5 and sell em for 10x7=70 bux dummy, and when you reup sell .7 and 20's are 1.4 for coming back customers.

13. A eighth to me is too dime bags too, if u are paying 50 a 1/8 those would only my like 5 bits
    1/8= 3.5 grams
    dime= 1.7 grams