Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana was designed to be consumed by everyone everyday like food and water

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ranger Smith, Nov 20, 2011.

1. So, lack of smoking weed caused the rise of Nazism? Can we assume that the Nazi's were at this point contagious, contagious enough to spread the horrific effects of THC deficiency to not only other Germanic people, but also the French, the Polish and whatever country had Nazi regimes augmented with local bureaucrats? Maybe reading Mein Kampf results in this neurochemical imbalance, resulting in our current strain of Neo-Nazis.

Don't you realize this guy is trolling? There have been no sources yet and increasingly absurd statements about cannabis and history. The statement that smoking pot could have prevented the Holocaust and Pearl Harbor should have been tip-offs.

2. [quote name='"Ranger Smith"']
    It got deleted. Idk why everyone got so pissed. There was some 19 year old rich white bitch who constantly robbed and ripped people off, so some of the bigger dealers and friends of mine decided to rob her back, and contacted me to help formulate a plan to rob her and put her in place.

the thread got deleted and I got like 6 neg reps, it was dumb.[/quote]

That's because it was a horrible fake ass story.

Idk why your thread got deleted but that story was terrible, I can't believe you had so many people buy into it. Props to you.

3. 7 Billion?
    You sound troll. No one is this stupid and writes papers and does research.
    Pots cool, but hardly necessary, especially on a regulated, daily basis as in your weed-topia...

4. You got a link to your papers and thesis? I want to read 'em.

5. OP, the black helicopters are circling.

6. IT is illegal because because tobacco companies would loose out (substitute good). WISE UP SON

7. if by tobacco companies you mean...paper companies, pharmaceutical companies, energy companies including oilllllllll, alcohol companies, (let's just say all drug companies), nylon and other fiber companies, cotton and other fabric companies....then yeah tobacco companies would loose out

8. I'm sorry. I'm not going to argue what you're saying is wrong, or that what you're saying isn't true - because I haven't studied it like you supposedly have.

BUT. What you're saying is both not logical to me, and it's so angled from your point of view, being a smoker.

I smoke too, but I always try not to angle things for my benefits, shining light only on the positive things that come with cannabis. Because, even though I love smoking, there are bad things that come with it as well!

You start off by saying Cannabis Sativa. Do you mean that only sativa dominated strains should be consumed? What about Indica? Because different strains can medically help people with different illnesses. Maybe for pain, you could smoke a heavy sativa strain, or if you had problems sleeping, you could use a Indica dominated strain.

You also say that it was designed to be consumed like food and water, basically saying that we all should be high/stoned all the time? This is completely wrong, in my opinion.

Cannabis is something you should enjoy, and use to have fun and a good time. Not something that you should be on constantly, where as it would be something you need to get through the day. This is called addiction, buddy. And it's not pretty. Not being able to have fun, be happy, or do something with your life without the herb, is not a good thing, and in my opinion at least, is addiction.

I personally think that everyone should relax once in a while, and just let everything go. For this, I would recommend a nice, fat joint. Most people do this by alcohol though, and I think that is alright. But it doesn't calm you the way cannabis would. And also, it doesn't free your mind like cannabis would either.

And this part, I do know. Cannabis does not improve your learning ability. It decreases it. It might make the subject more interesting, making it easier to learn that way, but it mainly decreases your learning ability, making you less able to remember. So for studying on a history test, or something, you could end up not remembering correctly, or as much as you would sober.

The fact is, that the cannabinoids in the THC, paralyzes your brain receptors, making you high/stoned. This also decreases learning ability. Read.

If you smoke on a weekly or daily basis, it would take about a week for your brain receptors to go completely back to normal, where your learning ability would be the same as always again.

I think cannabis should be legal, but I also think people should be more conscious about their smoking. :smoke:

- Serenity

9. every president has smoked marijuana.

10. didnt read but i agree:D

11. People, stop feeding this guy. Do we even need to discuss why it's illegal or ask him for evidence? If it's "supposed to happen" just like drinking water or eating food, then we'd all be physically addicted to it from birth without even having tried it once. What about the people who live in parts of the world where weed doesn't grow? Must we honestly continue with this stupid debate?

Fuck it, I'm gonna make my own theory. GOD MADE TOBACCO SO THAT IT WOULD KILL US, THEREFORE SAVING HIM THE JOB!

12. was interested. then realised that it was a clever troll.

well done, you fooled me briefly

13. post up some pdfs! I want to read you work haha. I think the nazi thing is a bit over the top, but ive always been interested in the history of cannabis, so If you dont want to post YOUR paper, can you atleast link some good reading material on the history of cannabis?

14. Well, considering marijuana wasn't designed, it was a natural plant that sprung up on earth thanks to science...

15. same also kind of interested to see what you all have to say, never hurts to have some critics

16. My my my momma says weed is the devil

17. :laughing:

18. [quote name='"Ranger Smith"']Is anyone here interested in reading any of my papers I have written on the subject.

Like I said I have studied just about every historical period and cannabis consumption is prevalent throughout. I have been trying to find evidence that marijuana (or the lack of marijuana {it NOT being consumed on a regular basis like it was intended to}) was responsible for many important events in the world, such as the Holocaust.

In my paper about the brain chemistry and the effects THC has on it, I have concluded that many of the brain neurons of Nazi's at the time could have been controlled by ingesting cannabis, and cannabis deficiency caused these to go haywire and result to the body's natural defense system. Similar to how someone would attack a human who is causing them harm, in my thesis I believe that the Nazis targeted and killed the Jews because their brains were deprived of the THC that their bodies were designed to have daily.[/quote]

Nazi Germany did not kill 15 million Jews cause they couldn't get high. I like where
    Your going And I do think weed is vital for daily living, but your nazi Theory is insane.

19. Something being a scientific theory doesn't mean it's not true.

Gravity is accepted as a force, and the explanation for how it works is still theoretical. Basically a scientific theory is just the best possible explanation we have available.

The "Stoned Ape" theory is much more of a hypothesis than a theory.

20. I appreciate the positive rep, but i am confused, all the rep I have been getting has been grey, what does this mean. I only have had 6 neg reps and way more positive reps Im confused