Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana vs sex

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Yoda23467, Aug 9, 2017.

1. hello all, so I wondering what people think Is better cannabis or sex? If you had to go your whole life without one which would It be?

• Informative Informative x 1

2. Both are equally good but when you mix The both of them together its even better:laughing:

3. Jeez, whatever happened to polymorphous perversity?

4. I bet $100 his girlfriend is asking him to quit smoking weed?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Id give up pot..duh. Its not like its alcohol.

6. 400 different strains or 400 different sex partners? What sounds more fun to you?

7. 400 different strains hands down. I think no one wants to admit It but deep down everyone knows weed Is unlike any experience on earth sex Is no exception.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Apples to oranges. Weed adds a hell of a lot more value to my life than sex so I'll take the weed. You can get high and make just about anything better. Think more deeply, sleep better, relax, enjoy music more, appreciate life more. To name a few.

• Like Like x 4