Marijuana Vs Alcohol on CNN.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Hardnutcheck, May 22, 2010.

1. The government is profiting off of marijuana prohibition. When I say "the government" I'm referring to the people who work in and for the federal government of the US.

Decriminalization is just a worse option than legalization from almost every perspective (moral, legal, etc.).

2. True, but in all honesty, I rather pay a fine than court fees/legal precedings/lawyers, bullshit counseling, etc.

But, legalization all the way man...but I'm at a point that I'm willing to accept ANYTHING...

3. 97% of Cannabis smokers suport the legalization of marijuana.

4. shit, that actually makes a lot of sense!

5. Any modestly informed cannabis lover could own the "drug czar" or any of those ignorant bastards in a debate. Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction :smoking:

6. FACT: TV[watching] is for followers.

7. Heres some stats for you.
    I hate our government 100%.
    100% of our government is bullshit.
    neat.

8. [FACT] - 99% of people that are against legalization do heroin and get drunk right before having dinner with their families the remaining 1% cant figure out which way is down and which way is left but they all know that right is greater then right, rrrrrright? right!

amidoinitrite?

9. Anyone have the video?

10. your vader pic is cooler than mine :(

11. I agree with you. I think you could take literally anybody who has smoked for over two years, let the drug czar hand-select his opponent, and that guy would win a legalization debate. All the facts are in the random stoner-dudes favor. I mean, even if he was totally incompetent, the stoner dude would at least draw.

I really wish we could see an uninhibited, all-out debate on the issue. Anything that recieves coverage is too short to really cover all aspects of this complex issue, plus the moderator seems to have some jazz in her eye.

Gonna go think about a 6 hour verbal beatdown of the drug czar on CSPAN while I loadanotherbowl. :smoking::smoking::D

12. Posted up the video in the OP if anyone is interested.

13. Woah these dudes are dipshits. Well, let's hope they aren't stupid let's hope they're trying despicably and unsuccessfully to maje MJ seem akin to meth. Legalization is absurd? For real I don't wanna get into it, but, Douche BAGS .

Let's kick these people out of the country.