Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana vs. Alchohol

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Legalize Pot, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Hi im new to this Forum so i'll introduce myselfe.
    My name is Alfred(like batman's butler) I live in New York City and im a student at CSI. i enjoy recreational marijuana use and i hate the fact that useing it is illegal.

So I was thinking about why marijuana use isn't legal in the United States of America?

Alchohol is legal and it has a bunch of horrible side affects.
    it's addictive, it causes liver dammage and you can easily kill yourself if you drink too much.

Marijuana isn't addictive. it doesant make people violent like alchohol does, and there is no risk of overdose.

if anything, alchohol should be illegal and marijuana legalized. it just doesant make sense to my. is anyone as confused about this as i am?

2. join the crowd, we all here are confused. except for one minor thing.

it is hard as hell to duplicate making Jack Daniels or Budwieser at home. Except Conecuh Ridge brand whiskey, I've been sipping that for year, even before they started bottling this year and its taste hasn't changed.

But anybody with a bag of dirt and some seeds can grow their own MJ.

Now which one, alc. or MJ, is easly monopolized by the government to reap taz dollars?