Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana vodka for cooking?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by monsterhill, Apr 12, 2009.

1. I have heard that by soaking marijuana in vodka you can make weed vodka and then use it in cooking to make marijuana goodies.

How can this be done?

Also how much herb would i need to use? and how do i judge the dose. I would not want to be wrecked.

This is how much Mj i have. I thought by cooking with it ,it would be more healthy then smoking.

Here is what i got

Attached Files:

2. I'm guessing your talking about green dragon and it takes a long time to make. 1 week plus.

Try making a firecracker ther are stikies in the Incredible, Edible Herb section or just smoke it. :)

3. Yes green dragon with vodka any idea how i make it? Like a tincture so i can use that too cook or is there a easier way to cook with my stash

4. thats not enough to make a massive amount of green dragon, the best you could do with that amount is to smoke it or make a firecracker(use the search button). or go here How to Make "Green Dragon" ive used that and it worked so maybe that you best option? i dont think you can cook with that tho

5. Iv got a male plant could i not just kill it and use that too make green dragon?
    Or could i use the leaves from the female once it is harvest time?

6. I can't answer any of your questions but if you do make weed vodka you should make weed-vodka jello shots! Sounds pretty awesome to me.