Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Video with Joe Rogan

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stormc1234, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Hey, i saw a video awhile back that was very informative and had Joe Rogan in it aswell. It was like 4-5 parts and the first part was about hemp. If anyone could please give me the link it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

2. I think you're talking about The Union.

3. thats probably it. its called the union: the business behing getting high. or something like that
    just gsearch the union part 1 on youtube

4. Last I checked, The Union had been taken off of YouTube because of copyright infringement. The best you might be able to do is buy it, but it's definitely worth it. It's definitely a must for the serious marijuana activist :D

5. [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1657827965975839596]The.Business.Behind.Getting.High[/ame]