Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana user discrimination

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kishou, May 9, 2009.

1. girlfriend: its weed or me
    me:you're really gonna say that?
    girlfriend:yes you have to choose
    me:umm........weed

2. #22 JuanRing, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009

This right here ladies and gentlemen:cool:

I'm also a med student who maintains a great GPA, and while the atmosphere here is really chill, i've still had people flip out on me when they find out I smoke some pot.

Has anyone else had the "you could do much more with your life" card pulled on you? Really? I'm gonna be a fuckin doctor, how much more CAN I do with my life? haha.:D

3. Not to mention our last three presidents and the number one Olympic athlete of all time. They should probably be doing more with their lives too, damn stoners....

4. Why would you discriminate against someone who smokes cigs? Unless they're inconsiderate toward people around them of course, but that's a people problem not a tobacco problem.

5. AHAHAHAHAHAH im glad my girl smokes just as much as me, i guess im one of the lucky ones