Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana usage

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dopemissy, May 4, 2016.

1. Why does my friend think there cool by smoking weed and goes around bragging about it to everyone?!? Because I've had experience smoking marijuana but I don't go around telling everyone. Can someondoes she do this!?!?!

2. She won't admit it, but she is an attention whore.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  3. LOL sounds like high school to me, OP. Even after graduating I still have some lower classes on my snapchat, and every time they post something weed related I smdh. Bragging about drugs and alcohol is "cool" for 16 year olds.

Like, shit. If I posted a picture every time I lit up, all my friends would block me cuz I'd be filling up their feed lol.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yeah my daughter doesn't smoke but she knows I do for arthritis among a few other things and she shows me snap chats and all sorts of childish things her classmates post.

I tried to hide my pot usage when I was a kid. Even now I went on a camping trip with a bunch of guys and smoked discretely even though I have a card.