Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana usage &drug screenings

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Xtinaracquel13, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Hello!!
    I haven't smoke in about 3 months since I started this new job. They do random drug tests and it scared me straight. I miss smoking more then anything in the world!!
    I'm going on a trip to Denver Colorado next week and I'm wondering if I would be able to smoke at least once while I'm out there and still be ok when I return in 4 days.
    My employment knows I am going and I'm sure they won't test me when I come back(but just in case).

And how do i detox myself asap
    HELP!!

2. Smoke down while you’re there. Get a Whizzinator kit and stay prepped with it on your body for the next 30 days while you detox again. That’s the only way to 100% pass a drug test.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I have a kit already, I would just need the pre.
    I'm not sure how much I trust the fake pee, dies it usually Work?
    I'll keep hand warmers in my bag just in case

4. Fake pee work every time for me

5. Do you recommend a certain type?

6. Don't know the name off the top of my head sorry, usually grab it from a local head shop.

7. No worries, thank you!
    I'll keep hand warmers in my bag and the fake piss strapped to me for a few weeks

8. There's a thread called Clear Choice sub solution. Read that and it will tell you all about using the synthetic urine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I have thanks!

• Like Like x 1