marijuana usa in cnbc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deleted member 445450, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Its on right now, channel 208 on dish. Pretty interesting coverage...and its all positive.

2. NBC/ComCast is very progressive. Of course its positive. They want the government and their "corporate partners" to benefit. The liberal progressive cannabis agenda is all about state control.

3. Im not home right now, but cool to know :D

4. #4 Creepy Stalker, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Keep in mind that the same people who want to legalize marijuana are the same people who want you to pay for movies.

Y'all might agree with that, but I think people should actually do something with their lives, instead of just pretending to.

Link to the video?

This it? ( posted 2010 )

5. Just was watching it before :D

6. Watched episode 1, i like it so much more than weed wars. Many different perspectives on whats going on in medical states, and how the medicine is produced. I like the fact that it shows the negative side, so more people can be drawn in to watch it. Because there is still a good amount of people against weed. But! Slowly their negative outlook will change as they see all the pros the show talks about. Imo awesome show!