Marijuana to remain Schedule I under federal law

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dabs710, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Marijuana to remain illegal under federal law, DEA says

Thanks Obama!

"Obama wants to legalize weed! He cares about it being a medicine!" lol.

It's not like Schedule II would've made things much better anyways, and they obviously don't plan to deschedule it.

Like I said before it was a joke and a political stunt.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It kills me to see them attempt to justify it. "The known risks outweigh the specific benefits" give me a break. 0 deaths but we should keep it illegal because of psychological dependence. Coffee is definitely more pychologically as well as physically addictive, yet you're in the minority if you don't drink it every morning. Sure cannabis may prevent a 6 year old's violent seizures, fight cancer and Alzheimer's, but you know, there's all these risks. We know damn well why they keep it illegal, and they know we know, and there's still nothing we can do about it.

• Like Like x 5
  3. The US gov't has proven its merits , holds a patent on it , but doesn't think its of any medical value ???????????????say what ????????????????

• Like Like x 1
  4. It would probably help if stoners didn't turn medical into a joke.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I have to think its big pharma putting the brakes on things until they figure a way to monetarily rape the system as much as they can. Probably the alcohol lobby too.

• Like Like x 3
  6. #6 zmessengerz, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016

7. This government is so fucked. Every one in there should jump off a cliff. Look at how much money they are bringing in from the legal states. There has to be a different reason why they are doing this

• Like Like x 1
  8. It's always because muh monies. Can't have everyone mass producing powerful medicines and drugs for little to no cost.

Keeping weed illegal has always been a conspiracy theory.

But when a democrat gets into office everyone seems to forget about the premise of it being illegal and go to sleep and think the government might care.

I guess people will now might start trash talking Obama, at the end of his term when there is nothing left and he will clearly not do any favors to medical marijuana like he promised or legalized marijuana itself.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fuck the gov!! Do whatever the hell you want!!!

Tell them I made you do it..

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  10. #10 zmessengerz, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016

• Like Like x 2
  11. Personally, I believe they get kickbacks from the cartel. At this point in time, with all the research available, I don't think it could be more obvious that they aren't really after our well being. Painkiller prescriptions are so easily obtained, and I dare say are the most abused drugs, certainly the most addictive. Essentially, their reason for keeping it illegal is it's so damn safe that everyone might do it, and heaven forbid, along the way they might find contentment without all the fancy possessions society tells us we must obtain. We simply can't have that. Misery loves company.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Dude. That's absolute bullshit. That shit needs to be legal ASAP!!!!!!! Haha

" Most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem " - Ronald Reagan

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

13. Do you think the DEA didn't reclassify marijuana in an attempt to sway votes in states where recreational and medical cannibas is being voted on in November?

14. How many are surprised by this?

15. I personally don't understand the reason that it's illegal. Just for an example, alcohol is a lot more addictive and harmful to your body yet it is sold in stores, advertised on commercials, and legal in nearly every area of the United States. Marijuana has gotten me through a lot of rough times where I was on the verge of suicide. I personally think they don't want to legalize it because it'll be a lot more accessible since people will no longer have to go through the hassle of hiding anything or trying to do drug deals secretly. Luckily there are states at the moment that understand that all of this is complete bullshit and dumb. My opinion on all that :)

16. The reason it's still schedule 1, A. The military doesn't want it.
    B. They'll use it as a method of stripping the 2A, even though alcohol is much worse than marijuana.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Obama didn't bring any favors to himself pushing for control of the Health Industry... his constant lying did him in; now we know he stole the election both times... people voting for dead people... and themselves multiple times. Reality is tough on those of you who blindly supported him, and his promises... he went golfing and basically told you to take a hike.

Class 1 gets ended by jury nullification... the mere knowledge that half of America is guilty of a Class 1 Felony in participation... i.e. Possession. That alone is why it deserves to go to class 3 status.

18. As for the Military allowing it... It is subject to the norms of Society... and acceptance by Society.

Some of you see a connection between Pot usage and a desire to disarm us... I highly suggest you forget such a position possibility as there are MILLIONS of us.