Marijuana to be legal in california?

Discussion in 'General' started by FelixTehCat, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ive been seeing all over the news that california is going to be forced into legalizing marijuana. they said they need a petition signed with about 40,000+ signatures. easy...

they say its inevitable that marijuana will be legal before or during 2010 for anyone over 21 to use/grow, and u can grow up to 12 plants per house hold its all over the news im watching it right now!

has any 1 else heard about this...

2. i thought it was already legal...
    ive been smoking crazy.
    the legal age should still be 18....they need a petition for that mothafucka

3. i know its legal for state uses/taxes but there talking a petition for fedal so they cant do shit kind of like a holland thing because it will eliminate drug cartels yada yada yada but its been all over the news bra scope it.

4. yeah yeah....well in 2010 well see if it happens.
    if so hopefully club prices will drop :).
    and i can smoke a joint with a cop....laced with CRACK

5. half the country moves to california

fuck amsterdam then. best weather all year round, alot cheaper, american culture, the beach.

6. you bet your ass.

7. we don't like tourist...

8. not tourists..

if legal better believe ill be setting up shop. permanently

9. its pretty expensive to live here.
    expect for like the valley and shit where its all hot and boring....
    but atleast you can have all your bud

canadas pretty much legal tho

10. dude, i am moving there in 2 weeks. i have lived in socal for 7 years already. haha. cool 2 see a socal native

11. nice dude
    hahaha...its all i know :D
    i might be going up north next year...but idk..

12. i have been living in VA for the past 3 years... it sucked. but i am SO ready to get back man.