Marijuana-Themed Clothing/Accessories

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Dr Cuddles, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Post them here! I want to see anything you got that has to do with the herb! Shirts, Shoes, Hats, anything and everything!

Custom art is even better!

:smoke:

This is a hat I saw for sale at the New Amsterdam Cafe that I really want to pick up, it's just a little pricey for my tastes. Props go to Vancouver local "graph" artist SOAK!

Attached Files:

2. Looks like something you could prehaps do yourself.

3. How would you go about's doing that?

4. there's websites where you can have your own pic printed on shirts and caps, might well be cheaper than buying it in the store.

5. Draw up a picture and put it on heat transferable paper,
    press it on the hat with an iron and there ya go

6. Yeah, I took a look at a couple of shops that can make personalized hats, but the one I posted is hand done, and I reallly like the art and would never consider just ripping it off. I suppose I could get someone to draw me something similar though..

7. Yeah, or you could just draw it on with special clothing markers. And cost about 1/4 of the price.

8. Yeah, I checked a few stores but most only put small images on the hats, no one does full art. Artist wants 90 cash per hat though.

9. 90 bucks!? damn thats a killing!!! im gunna start doing that shit. thats a solid 8th and a meal at kobe japanese steakhouse

but that hat in the OP is def really legit. i dont have anything to post im not the type to wear marijuana promotions. except for khaki pants if that counts. i like to think everyone that wears khakis smokes weed

10. Yeah, I cracked and bought it. Fits perfectly. Got a discount because I bought it along with a bong and a few attachments. Ended up at 200$ For the Bong, Ash Catcher, Hat, rolling papers, and a Gandalf pipe. Good times.