Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana - The Second Coming

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kenji III, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Sometime in 5CE a man named Jesus was hated by the mainstream community for his philanthropy, miracle working and overall peacefulness to the human race. He was here to save mankind from the pain and suffering of Hell. Yet, the leaders of the day hated him, ridiculed him, lied about him and eventually went in and had him crucified for doing nothing but helping people. Jesus had done no harm. He was innocent.

----

Now lets take it to modern times.

Marijuana. The "drug" that's had a bad rap from the start. It has so many good uses such as helping the sick, giving people a happy go lucky feeling and causing no real physical harm to the human race. Yet, just like Jesus of Nazareth this simple plant has been ridiculed, lied about, made to fear and altogether outlawed as if it was worst than touching a child's penis.

Marijuana is here to help, but the powers that be crucify it.

Lets not continue to repeat history.

We all need to become Apostles, spread the love and get the world toking.

2. Saint Greenmanly reporting in!

3. If I'm going to be one of your apostles, I want to be like number 2 or 3, cause being at the end of the rotation of 12 would just suck!

4. That's you're only problem with the story. Through most of our early history in this country marijuana had a great image. It had many uses for many industries including medical applications.

Otherwise it's a clever idea.

Have you never heard of fishes and loaves? Jesus could take one nug and a single rolling paper and smoke up an entire town.

5. Ha, thats awesome. I feel like that post deserves some +rep. :hello:

6. well if anyone is saint greenmanly it's me. I'm still reporting in.