Marijuana... The giving tree

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Phantom, Jun 16, 2009.

1. So I'm sitting here smoking and I notice how much a marijuana bud actually gives us... it's kinda like the giving tree...

we first start off with a bud... most of us (like myself) grind it up and pack a bowl... so we're all nice and high, but the fun doesnt stop there... you open up the keif keeper and now have some kief to smoke... so you smoke some keif, and we're all nice and high...but now there is the resin from the bud/keif we just smoked... scrap that off and you've got a resin pack, the hits just keep on comin!

I love Marijuana!

Happy Smokin
    The Phantom

2. ah yes, and if you grow marijuana, it becomes a giving tree, opounds and pounds of herb for free!!!!

3. When you put it that way, it just keeps going too, like the Eneigizer bunny, you can never run out of stuff to smoke, literally. Bud, ashes, resin, by the time you finish smoking that resin, you have some resin from that resin built up in the pipe / bong / whatever smoking device you use, lol. It just keeps going!

4. Marijuana.... Gateway drug??? yeah it's the gateway the to never ending high!