Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana, The Gateway Drug

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyron, Oct 31, 2012.

1. So we've all been thinking that marijuana is a harmless plant that can be used to inspire relaxation and creativity, BUT IS IT?

One of the major risks of marijuana is that it can function as a "gateway drug". Frequent and even casual users may become fascinated with gates, and as their dependency deepens, they may move on to more elaborate kinds of entries, including arches, turnstiles, and even portcullises. For this reason, it is prudent to remove the gate from your garden. Otherwise, you may find yourself suddenly beset upon by a reeking mob of spaced-out hippies, who will proceed to trample your flowers and engage in long, philosophical conversations with your garden gnomes.

You have been warned...

2. Idk about gateway drug more like it makes you open minded so some people choose to explore new things sometimes drugs sometimes not

3. I don't know what you're saying but if you're referring to cannabis as a gate-way drug then I call TOTAL UTTER BULLSHIT.
    /tread.

YOU as an individual MAKE THAT DECISION to choose to go try other Stupid shit that you know will have bad consequences. Just because you smoke cannabis does NOT mean you're any more likely to go and snort a line of crack!

4. Lol did you guys even read the thread? Obviously not...

5. 2 People above me dont understand the joke

6. First two posters must be too preoccupied fiending hard for a new kind of entry to understand the OP. Too bad they don't realize they will never experience the same kind of high from that first stroll through the doors of consciousness

Put a padlock on that ish

7. For your information I did read you're thread. Misunderstood it... maybe?. Guess it's too much for a heavily medicated stoner in a lot of pain to understand. Try using smaller words next time :p;)

I think I CLEARLY stated I didn't get him.. and based my reply on what I took in.?? dafwark?

8. [quote name='"Pyron"']Lol did you guys even read the thread? Obviously not...[/quote]

I was gonna say the same. Just "whoooooosh" over their heads.

9. snort a line of crack lolz

10. Marijuana is a gateway to everything being awesome

11. No, not portacullises

Please dear god anything but that

12. #12 The Incredible, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    Irrelevant... pretty obvious what he is talking about

13. #13 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
    Like Scooby Doo when I saw the title of the thread, I saw red!
    Even after reading the post, it still took me a while to understand what the OP has done.

14. it's because you guys want to get straight to the fight :p

15. the garden gnomes have demolished my gate and trampled my flowers

awesome thread, I got a good laugh

16. No, it's becaiuse for 54 years I have been hearing that "gateway" crap and for the life of me I don't understand how people still continue to spout it, let alone believe it.

17. #17 The Incredible, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
    by fight i mean to argue your point

18. Oh!
    I guess that's ok then.

19. Gateway to the fridge.