Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Testing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fikz, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Ok, so you guys probably get so many of these threads so I apologize but I am kind of in a bad spot. I was an extremely heavy smoker until about 3 weeks ago. I smoked 3-4 times a day however I stopped on June 7th. I smoked a couple of times again between July 18th-20th and then one blunt between three people on the night of August 9th. I workout for 60-120 mins 3-4 times a week. I take multivitamins and I have a pretty fast metabolism. I am 5' 5'' and 120 lbs (yes im tiny, but im strong as fuck :devious: ) I also drink a lot of water. I have a urine drug test tomorrow and I was wondering what my chances are of passing. I have heard that it takes about three months for it to disappear from a heavy smokers body and then 3-7 days for smoking once or twice. So I am a little worried. Thanks for the input guys!