Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana team beats white house in softball

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrBongToker420, Jun 14, 2012.

1. "in which it is revealed that young Barry Obama's high-school pot-smoking credo called for "total absorption" of the smoke from each toke. Obama encouraged his buddies to hold their tokes for so long, no smoke was visible upon the exhale"

Haha hell yeah! Hold that shit in obama :smoke:

2. The White House softball team was unceremoniously smoked by the One Hitters, a team of pro-marijuana activists, in softball last week by a humiliating score of 25 to 3.

the white house should smoke a bit they might get better at softball then

3. lmfao the one hitters

4. They should have said "if we win it gets legalized, if we lose then we'll shut up about it".

5. hahaha LOVE IT !

[​IMG]

6. I could totally see Barack being like " shit son! I said ghost that shit!"

7. 3rd guy from the left looks TURNT up lol.
    How could Obama say no to legalization now??

8. So I was thinking, Obama is pro-cannabis (obviously) but can't push anything through law because of the people that will disagree. If I were a betting man, I'd say he would start working towards total legalization if he were to get reelected and not have to worry about votes...

9. twas a good day

10. Not surprising.... it's the white house.... the people there are only good for bullshitting, and sitting on their asses.

11. #12 Bunny Wailer, Jun 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2012
    Glad they made pot smokers look like assholes by giving the finger to everyone.

EDIT: Just saying if they really want to help legalize they should definitely try improving the image of smokers.

12. no they are showing the other team they are number one

13. i kinda agree could have put a better picture

14. So why did he appoint that bitch who got the DEA messing with the dispensaries?

15. obama really has no say ova whether or not weeds legalized, it's the tobacco industry and companies that have all the say in it, it's a corrupt system.

16. Hahahahaha holy shit! I was wondering what was wrong with it hahaha hilarious

17. The 3rd guy from the left and the 2nd guy from the right look the most cheeched.

18. Rofling