Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Tea

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by uEDarkShadow, May 15, 2006.

1. I bought a gram yesterday of some pretty nice bud, heres some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I wanted to know how much of that shit I would need to use to make some nice tea just for myself. I can't smoke, that's the onyl way I've done it so far, because I got in trouble at school a whilte ago so now my mom's always sniffing around to see if im high, and this way would be less obvious. From the way I understand it is that you boil a pot of water that has the weed and some milk in it, boil for 20 minutes and then drink it. Is this right? Will the boiling make any smell of the weed? Cause if my whole kitchen smells like it, then it kinda defies the purpose. Also, how much water and milk should I use to make a nice umm...cup of tea...I guess?

2. Why dont you just use eye drops and cologne? I used to come home high as hell all the time and my parents never noticed and my dad was an ex-toker that went to highschool and college in the 70's.

3. Cause I wanna get high now, and if I go outside and come back bumping into shit it'll be kinda obvious.

4. Damn dude you must get straight fucked then if you are bumping into shit. And God made the mobile hotbox for a reason, but some dumbass renamed it the car. LOL that is my new sig. That is qoute quality imo.

I am just saying this because today I was at my parents house for mother's day and went out took a drive, smoked a bowl and came back and just chilled with eveyrone watching a movie with no one being the wiser.

BTW imo chronic tea is not worth the bud it takes to get you high. Everytime I have drank it I barely got a buzz.

5. Who the hell bumps into shit when they're high :/

6. I know some people that get really uncoordinated when there high.
    This one guy i know will drop everything he is handed, when hes high.
    One time he droped the bowl piece to my bong, and I made him buy me food.

7. Yup that's what happens. I get discoordinated, don't know how far shit is away from me, so I run into shit cause I think it's further than it is, and i reach to grab shit that's like 12 feet across the room, cause I think I can reach it....or trying to pickup a glass of water or something, I swing my hands left to right not sure exactly how far my hand is away from the cup till I feel it, then usually end up tippnig it over on accident.

8. sounds like you need to get used to thc some more

dont make tea... the best thing to do for you is make Firecrackers. Just take 2 ritz crackers , anywhere from .5 to 1 g of your herb and stick it inbetween and complete cover the bud with penut butter, so you end up with a herb and penut butter mini sandwich. Then wrap the whole thing in tin foil, preheat your oven to 375 and bake for about 30 minutes. It won't smell like weed at all as long as its completely covered in penut butter. If i were u id just make a big batch of them when your mom isnt home and then you can eat them whenever you want and get baked for hours!

9. i hope u dont drive after smoking, if ur bumpin into shit when ur walkin well damn its gota be even worse when u drive

10. I do drive, it ain't as bad though, not really sure why...but anyway I got high a little yesterday morning a lil after I posted this...around 5am...through an apple pipe on ym way to the gas station for a drink...but ofcoarse we all know the primary agenda on my list was to get high....I could careless about the Mango flavored sobe I bought

11. dude look at a thread i posted perfect recipe...SEARCH BUTTON