Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dystan, Jul 8, 2009.

1. What's up, GC =]

I have recently learned of making tea from marijuana leaves;

Few questions arise, so any answer would be appreciated.

1) I am drinking for my dermatitis, and would not like to get fully-blownt =] So how's the high from this method?

2) Any good recipes you guys would recommend? Leaf does not sound appetizing :(

Thanks in advance

2. Well what did ya learn about making tea with marijuana leaves? THC is only very slightly soluble in boiling water, so adding either some alcohol or some oil to the mix will help the THC dissolve. An ounce of whole milk or a half ounce of hard liquor to a cup of boiling water increases the tea's potency quite a bit. Also if your worried about the potency, use less milk/alc., and for taste add some honey :)

3. dude can someone fill me in what this BUMP thing means. Im new to grasscity and let me tell you, ive grown a love for it :):smoke::hello:

4. it's just a helpful post.

when you post on a thread, it gets renewed in a way and put higher on the bulletin.

you bump when you don't have a lot of answers, etc..

5. go to hashmoufs tea recipe

6. That's what i did. I made some bomb ass tea.
    Basically all you do is put anywhere from .5-2 grams in to an emptied out tea bag and re-staple it.
    From there, put in about 2-4 teaspoons of butter and 2 cups of water into an appropriate sized saucer. After that bring it to a roaring boil, once it's there bring it down to low and let it simmer for 45 min to an hour (the longer it simmers the more potent the tea will be). Once it's done simmering add in anything you want to add in, such as, milk, chocolate syrup, nutmeg, cinnamon...Anything you want! Stir and let simmer for another 3-5 min, and there you go!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. that looks delicious good job bro

8. If you're making a concoction for dermatitis, and you're looking to not get super baked, I would reccomend making a topical solution to apply where needed. :)

9. Thanks bro! I'm looking forward to seeing your delicious tea pics =D :smoke: