Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana tea?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zguy13, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Whenever I see an article that has the basics of weed usage they mention smoking, vaping, edibles and tea. Do any of you use this method because I have never heard of anyone using it and it sounds like a pretty neat idea?

Any experience?

2. thc is not water soluble, so making any type of water based drink with weed is useless as far as getting cannabinoids into your system.

besides, im not sure i would want weed tasting water... yuck

3. I think one mentioned butter or other fatty ingredients added but that was one reason i was confused and clueless

4. thats one way to make cannabutter... some butter in a lot of water... as it boils, the butter soaks up the thc and other goodies, and the water gets everything else.

after it boils for a couple hours, strain it, cool it down, and you got thc butter sitting on the top, but at that point the water is useless (and probably gross).