Marijuana Tax Stamp Laws?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Twistedd, Apr 17, 2010.

1. doesnt make it legal. just a way to throw on 'tax evasion' when they bust drug dealers.

2. Lol, Kinda sounds like how Meth Man got busted haha. Leave it to America to twist its own laws just to put a pothead behind bars.

3. i always wondered how you would buy them... "Hello, I would like a tax stamp for an illegal drug that I DO NOT have. But i'd still like the stamp, thanks."

4. Yea, I actually thought about how someone would get that.

5. I remember learning about marijuana tax stamps in one of my history classes. In order to get the tax, one has to already have the marijuana, but in having the marijuana before the stamp, you would get arrested. Sounded like it was a trap from the very first moment is was implemented!

6. #7 uncletryptamine, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    Originally they started the marijuana tax stamps when it became outlawed and said hey "we have these stamps for marijuana come and get them" but the law stated that you needed the marijuana on hand to get the stamp. So even trying to go get the stamps so you could posses the weed you were breaking the law by having weed in hand so you could be legal. So you were breaking the law by trying to obey the law. talk about an oxymoron. Its okay let them have the tax stamps luckily norml changed the fight to medical marijuana and look where we are now ;)

7. yeah aqua you are right on it man you posted as i was too :)