Marijuana Tactical Bomb

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Windy5000, Apr 11, 2021.

1. #1 Windy5000, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    Greetings Blades,

I read about a business man that flew from Las Vegas to Dubai with THC in his system, he now faces three years behind bars for the offence in the strict Muslim country. The poor fella was hospitalised and the bloods team ended up testing him for traces of THC in his blood thus leading to his predicament.

I would like to open up discussion to manufacturing and creating a Marijuana weapon of sorts. Ideally it would need to be delivered by missile strike and be capable of getting an entire city or country blazed out of it's fucking eyeballs. It should be similar to a nuke strike except no killing!

Is it even possible?
    What would you name this bomb?

Drop more peace bombs and less real bombs. :bongin:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. You need to hybridize the THC molecule with a Quark-Gluon so it can be everywhere and everything at once. Then we'd all be stoned for all eternity.
    Let me work out the math. Carry the 4... No that doesn't add up.

BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Chemtrails. Just one more substance to be added to it. (Tinfoil hat on and secured)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I seem to recall THC being used in riot gas in combination with a tranquilizer or something in the Expanse series.
    I believe it was mentioned in Leviathan Wakes, but it's been a few years since I've read it.

5. Step 1: Make a giant wooden horse.
    Step 2: Pack it full of weed with a timer set to light it in 24 hours.
    Step 3: Leave it outside their city and wait . . .

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Fuck using it on anyone, I'm keeping it for myself!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. A leap in science introduces the high on contact nanoboom bomb. Its addressed to each target or will target by custom made target profile. The nanoboom is dropped by drone and opens mid-air to expose its airborne peacetroopers.

The oil carried by one nano robot carries a high impact fast acting long lasting full flavored earth shattering stone absorbed through the skin by contact. After payload has been delivered the nanorobot falls off and turns to dust.

One nanoboom carries 5 billion nanobots and voice command system is available in the voice of Arnold Schwarzenegger

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. IDK about on a missile but maybe planted like a smoke bomb that you can buy or something and when the timer goes off there is a spark that lights the weed on fire, a type of low powered vacuum switches on and creates the suction process needed and pumps the smoke out into the room/

• Like Like x 1