Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana Survey

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by stonerstudent, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Hi Grasscity Members!
    I am a college senior majoring in Community Health Education, and also a medical marijuana patient. I am doing a term research project on the effects of marijuana usage on functionality, specifically in comparison to prescription medication usage. I have met many people in the marijuana community who would not be able to function if not for weed, and I am one of them. Though I have a good population sample through local dispensaries, I wanted to gather as much information as possible, and thus I am reaching out to stoners across the internet. If you feel marijuana has helped you in any way, please visit my profile page and complete my survey; any comments or stories would be greatly appreciated as well if you don't feel like participating in the survey.
    Thanks!!

2. for some reason I imagined you as bill gates saying all of this in a nerdy professors voice

3. This is great and all, but you really didn't need to start the exact same thread four different times - that's called flooding and it's not allowed.

4. someone is high as fuck :smoke:

5. Sorry about that! I don't use discussion boards very often and didn't know. I just figured that it would be buried under other posts quickly; I wanted as many people as possible to be able to find it and contribute, since I hope to continue this study past my class assignment. The more data I have, the more credible the study becomes. I know marijuana is amazing- I just want to prove it =)