marijuana subliminal message

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannibasity, Dec 4, 2009.

1. ok is it me or does anyone notive that there high usually tells them sometyhing orshows you something.. it puts the puzzle of life together so perfectly i just have to stop being lazy and do what it tells me :D.. ive gotten some mind blowing information from just smoking a j. makes me wonder some of the most achieved people and successful people have smoking pot before. our last 3 presidents, billl gates he was prolly just sitting in his dorm room one day smoking a bowl then he gets the amaxzing idea to control the universe with computers :D most all comedians and actors.. believe it or not 50% screenplay writers often get thier ideas stoned.. im going to film school and thats all these kids do... makes me wonder marijuana is bigger then i thought. maybe if i stop being lazy i 2 can reap the benefits of this amazing intel

2. I'm Inspired by this post! I'm going to get off my ass and drive my self one bloeck away to 7 eleven and buy some funyuns peace

3. hell yeah man, the way marijuana opens up your mind is incredible.

check this shit out man
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ICcz6kXP0]YouTube - BIRDY NAM NAM - THE PARACHUTE ENDING - Video Clip by Willy Sweeney[/ame]

4. ^lol

Yes, I always get some epic epiphanies when I'm high.