Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana study in regards to Ulcerative Colitis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by xXTrunkmonkeyXx, Dec 1, 2010.

1. I'm an 18 year old male with ulcerative colitis (diagnosed 4 years ago) and I am considering doing a formal series of journals that show this plants effect on my symptoms (mainly) and any other side effects I experience as a result. If these journals would interest anybody then please let me know because I'd hate to do all of this writing and documentation for no reason.

If I do decide to do this case study then I will be using a vaporizer (to eliminate toxins that could be contributed to smoke), indoor grown herb and any other factors that YOU think might make this a more controlled experiment.

Please leave comments that will tell me if this study would appeal to you and how I could make it better.

Thanks!

2. hey man im in the same boat as you with crohns disease, ive been diagnosed for over a decade
    i enjoy vaporizers too, i would also recomend using edibles
    who doesnt like cookies/brownies? i feel they give u a better medicinal effect for pain relief and appetite
    just my 2 cents

3. Hmm I've heard before that edibles sooth pain more, so I guess it must be time for me to go to the kitchen and whip up a batch of something. I've only made hot coco before (if at counts as an edible) and it knocked me right on my ass.

4. i like to make my medibutter in a crock pot on low heat for about 10 hours
    with a pound of butter to at an ounce of shake and at least 10 grams of bud
    that works best for me