Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Strain Names

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by elfishio, Nov 23, 2007.

1. #1 elfishio, Nov 23, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
    <Redacted>

2. Dude OG Kush is an actual strain of marijuana that has been grown and worked with for years to have the genetics it does.

You lying to your friends saying you have some name brand strain or w.e the hell you want to call it, doesn't make the bud any better then it is and your probably just trying to pass it off for a better price but usually people don't just like decide to put a name to there bag unless they know.

3. Well, there was a strain going around here, no body knew what it was, so we called it Ghost due to it's whiteness.

4. #4 elfishio, Nov 23, 2007
    <Redacted>

5. I just say it's bunk, this way they're never disappointed.

6. then its a nickname not a strain rofl! this should be called what do you call marijuana except marijuana....

7. #7 elfishio, Nov 23, 2007
    <Redacted>

8. Please dont stereotype us as forgetful or stupid people lol.

9. haha, nice one.........Peace out.........Sid

10. Before it gets started, chill out guys. You're being a bit defensive and condescending, don't you think, Krazy Toka? He's asking what people name their homegrown or not-quite-sure strains. We've all gotten a sack of some "Dank White Russian" that wasn't by any stretch of the imagination less than dank, but it certainly wasn't White Russian. At these times, plenty of people--mostly out of boredom--will come up with a more accurate name. Gives you somethin' to do, bro.

Personally, I lack the right-brain strength it takes to be spontaneous enough to come up with an entertaining name.

11. We occassionally call smoking "getting squirelly." It's a long, but amusing story.

12. "Mary and Jane called. They've been looking for you all day."

That's what I receive everytime my supplier is loaded.

13. I posted a thread called "Cali Clone Only;OG Kush and Perkel" but then I was informed by my fellow blades that OG Kush is available now in seeds through certain seed banks. I actually found a bean in my OG Kush pickup and got that mutherfucker sprouted.

Back to the topic, no I have never created names for MJ that I wasn't sure of. Most people I know don't really care about what the name is, they care mostly about the quality. The only time I would create a name is if I bred a new line.