Marijuana Sobriety Checkpoints: New Legislation to Outlaw Driving While Stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by xdog, Mar 12, 2012.

1. That'll probably be exactly like refusing a breathe test for alcohol, instantly revoking your license. Here in WA at least

2. [quote name='"Jmosley"']

That'll probably be exactly like refusing a breathe test for alcohol, instantly revoking your license. Here in WA at least[/quote]

Yep when u get your license you sign that say if you refuse to take a breathalyzer they are aloud to arrest you an take you down for a blood test so I am sure it would be something on these lines.

3. I also want to point out how insanely unconstitutional it is to pull random people out of their cars who weren't doing anything wrong, and make them piss in a cup while some dude watches. How is that not sexual harassment?

4. Seriously? Really? Your first comment is absolutely true but then you say Obama 2012?!?!?

Obama's flip flop on MMJ should make him pot smokers enemy #1. This administration has done more to oppose cannabis legalization than the past three combined.

5. This election is gonna be horrible, obbuma, or one of the crazy Republicans (minus ron Paul:)....its a sad sad bunch of choices :'(

6. I was being sarcastic my man...I hate the fuck. He has been the worst President (besides Nixon) when it comes to Marijuana policy. Unfortunately there won't be an alternative...:mad: