Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Smoothies or Milkshakes [EASY GUIDE]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by AsianPotHead, May 13, 2010.

1. Another bad 2 year old thread dragged out of the basement..
    No decarb function means this doesn't work..
    Peanut butter is crap for making a really good oil from..
    Decarb = 240 degrees for 40 minutes in a covered dish.. Closed foil pouch, oven, cooking bag..
    [​IMG]
    5 grams hash or 10 grams of decarbed powdered bud
    1 tablespoon of coconut oil = 2x faster then any other oil
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin liquid, powder or granules.. This is your power doubler.. Skip this and you'll have a very weak oil..
    [​IMG]
    Makes about 30 (0) caps.. This stuff will make you see GOD if you take to much at once.. Do take some care with your initial adventures..
    And now you know how a real effective oil is made.. Blend this with about anything you can think of for cooking and baking.. I prefer the caps as food is just to tempting to have that second brownie and wind up on the floor with the spins and gagging.. Yes this is strong enough to do that to you..

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  2. Haha! Just what I was thinking.

I'm looking forward to trying your recipe. I have a couple of friends that use it and they love it.

Love your clear informative posts man..

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2