Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

marijuana smell and ac vents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sean1991, Dec 29, 2011.

1. I'm a college student and I'm abourt to move into my new apartment after the new year. Obviously I want to smoke inside because I'm finally on my own. But the two ac vents are kind of scaring me because I've heard of the smell leaking down the vents into neighbors rooms. I don't want that to happen and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to block the smell from going through the ventsm. I closed them but I feel like that may not be good enough. Any suggestions would be apreciated.

2. take a empty toilet paper roll (just the cardboard roll), put some fabric softeners inside one end and blow the smoke through it, the smoke will pass through the fabric softeners and smell bomb

3. ^ What he said ^

But also, cover the vents with towels or something, under the door too unless there's an inward draft.

4. Open a window? Works better if your on a higher level.

5. Google smokebuddy. Problem solved as long as your not sparkin joints inside.

6. I just open a window. Maybe burn some incense to mask the smell if I am worried. If I am outside, for the consideration of my neighbors, if they are outside I will take a incense outside and just stick it in the lawn to make a covering smell.

If you are really worried you could also get some activated charcoal and put it in a sock and set it right inside the vent so any air going in has to pass through the filter.