Marijuana Slander Ad on TV

Discussion in 'General' started by RandleStoner, Feb 26, 2012.

1. #1 RandleStoner, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    This commercial has been playing on a lot of channels and It kinda pisses me off. I'm not saying kids should smoke weed, but you shouldn't say untrue statements about marijuana just to make someone afraid of it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6BSV-qZRKE&feature=player_embedded]Talk to Me Now - Marijuana PSA - Teens - YouTube[/ame]

Also on their site it says, "today's marijuana is increasingly creating psychotic episodes in young people. If you have a child whose behavior has become increasingly moody or angry you may consider making an appointment with a counselor who can conduct an assessment. Facts for Parents: Some youth have been fooled into believing marijuana is a "healthy" drug -- because it's a plant. In fact, marijuana is grown with a lot of toxic chemicals, so being healthy is a myth. Some say marijuana use just makes a person mellow. In fact, marijuana use can cause tremors, nausea, decreased coordination and breathing problems."

Any input on this?

2. Just a bunch of propoganda as usual.. Know what also causes tremors, nausea, decreased coordination and breathing problems? Food.. Water.. Stupidity..

3. This is the very first marijuana ad I have ever seen on TV in my state. It was kinda shocking to me.

4. Being in that commercial was more harmful to the kids than any pot.

5. Quick people spread the world!!

We can't have people being addicted and what not.

Its pissing me off seeing this, I think i need some weed to calm me down.

I mean I dont need it, I want it. I'm not addicted, I can quit anytime I want to!

6. wow thats a bunch of bullshit

7. id be more concerned with my kids drinking pop

8. grow with toxic chemicals?

n-p-k?

9. Or maybe they should go after some REAL dangers to our kids!

Sniffing Trumps Weed for 12-Year-Olds - CBS News

"More 12-year-olds in the U.S. get high by sniffing inhalants than by using marijuana, cocaine or hallucinogens combined, a new government report finds."

then add in this....

CDC survey finds 1 in 5 youths abuse prescription drugs

CDC survey finds 1 in 5 youths abuse prescription drugs - The Grand Island Independent : Local News

They need to get their priorities set straight! :mad: Inhalants and misuse of prescription drugs can and have killed many people- young and old! :eek:

Natural cannabis has NEVER killed by overdose! :smoke:

Granny :wave:

10. What? My weed is grown with toxic chemicals like our vegetables and grains? I'm terrified now.

11. lol this made me laugh

12. Monsanto can suck my dick!

13. Couldn't even watch the video. Damn it.

14. I don't even bother...Some people, suffice it say, just cannot be reasoned with.:cool: