Marijuana seeds scent

Discussion in 'General' started by EASYlivin, Jul 5, 2009.

1. I wonder if weed was legalized the food industry would be allowed to create marijuana seed snacks or something. I realized this when I popped a seed and sniffed it. It smelt pretty fucking good. Id replace seeds with peanuts or something if I had an unlimited supply. Im high as hell so if this doesnt make sense then wut:confused:

2. I understand what you are saying but... It would really serve no potential.

3. no potential? hemp seeds are the most nutritional things out there. you could eat only eat those seeds for a year and you'd survive without any problems.

4. And it's illegal to grow it in the U.S. :rolleyes:

That's some common sense for ya.

5. I don't believe you understand what I meant by that, I mean, if you're trying to get HIGH off it, it would be potentially pointless, I can't see a dispensary selling pot seed food to get you high. I don't know, maybe I'm all wrong.

6. He wasn't talking about getting high from it, though. He was just talking about using it as a food source. Eating seeds is a terrible way to try and get high.

7. #7 ChillnSmoke, Jul 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2009
    Lol, I know, that's why I was saying that lol, anyways. I can't see myself eating pot seeds. I have done it in the past, and they give me a headache, even eating them.

EDIT: although I guess if they are processed and stuff and properly made into food, it would be very nutritious, I'd eat something made of pot seeds.

8. i actually ate one once. taste a bit like bread.

9. If I get schwag, which is often, unfortunately. I always eat the seeds, just habit I guess. That and it disposes of them for good.