Marijuana-seeds.nl which to buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lamont2468, Mar 15, 2012.

1. I'm trying to decide between thc bomb and pineapple Kush. I'm looking for one that stays pretty low but I can handle some stretch and looking for a huge yield in soil. Any thoughts

2. More info

indoors/outdoors

Im confused as to why you would keep it low but expect a huge yeild, unless you were doing something outside and wanted to keep the plant low and trained between a cornfeild or something which would be pretty kickass in my mind. You open to more suggestions besides those two?

3. Ok when I say low i was meaning more compact more of a single cola not too branchy sry I was pretty baked writing that post. Want some that has vigorous growth and around 7 week flower time. I know thc bomb fits that but I don't know much about pineapple kush. Yea I'm open to suggestions too

4. I would skip both of those, as there are probably 50 strains that most people would agree are better ( at the minumum lol).

If you want a high yeilder and an AWESOME strain, I would go with the skywalker OG kush from attitude ( all though my order got sent to a different state, but that may be the post offices fault and my four orders before went fine). One of the top 10 strains , and a high yeilder as well.

5. #5 lamont2468, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    [quote name='"ThePlanter"']I would skip both of those, as there are probably 50 strains that most people would agree are better ( at the minumum lol).

If you want a high yeilder and an AWESOME strain, I would go with the skywalker OG kush from attitude ( all though my order got sent to a different state, but that may be the post offices fault and my four orders before went fine). One of the top 10 strains , and a high yeilder as well.[/quote]

I was reading that about ur address situation. That shit sucks I'm kinda on a budget. Wana stay under $50 got anymore strains? That's ones sold out

6. Hmm if tryin to keep it under 50, you want a couple differnet single seeds? You can grow them out a little and then take clones if you want to run multiple... Or do you want like a 5 pack of something thats under 50?? Ill find some good examples of both gimme a few...

7. #7 lamont2468, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    I went the single seed route my first 2 grows and it was a pain in the ass have 3 or 4 strains going at once when I'm first starting out so now I'm looking more for a 5 pack. Wana be able to find a good pheno instead of getting lucky u know?

8. I just grew out some Critical from Dinafem seeds..and they where very low plants...I did Tangerine dream..CRAP...Bubba Kush...CRAP...Vanage...CRAP...Jack 33 good but takes 2 weeks longer then the rest...LSD..very nice out of 10f seed 6 where all real good bud...I crossed this room with a Calif/Conn..got lots of seed

9. So you saying LSD is a good strain? Has anybody grown anything from house of funk seeds?

10. I bought a 5 pack of LSD and grew them out as well. Its pretty nice i would recomend that one as well.

11. Anymore suggestions. I was looking at world of seeds afghan Kush anybody grow this out

12. THC Bomb are a personal favorite of mine but i do also like the their LSD, i haven't grown it yet but it'll be on my next order for sure! I think there's a few grow journals on here for THC Bomb.

13. Thanks I just picked up some skywalker og from single seed which I know will be some dank but thanks for ur input I will look into LSD tho