Marijuana-Seeds.nl review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JungleHead, Mar 30, 2012.

1. So getting seeds in the U.S. is a bit of a chore, or at least it was for me.

I decided on marijuana-seeds.nl because of their prices and shipping options that include the U.S. I live on the middle of the east coast and my order arrived in 9 days. I was pretty happy with that.

I got the stealth shipping which was only like 10GBP and it was really effective and legitimate. Well done.

Different strains were marked. Also included 3 free feminized G13 seeds as a bonus.

Germinating now, so I'll update with germination rates, genders, etc. Speaking of which, I've heard different things about feminized seeds, does anyone have experience?

Hope this helps someone that is now where I was when I made my decision.

• Like Like x 1
  2. what did you buy?

3. I got my seeds from them, took a week. They all germed an harvested. 200 grams from 4 Auto Lemon Haze plants under 400w MH/ HPS. Don't let anyone convince you otherwise. There shit works

4. I got auto ak-47, auto lemon haze... I figured auto flowers would be good for a small growing space and just personal use. Lemon haze is supposedly one of the higher yielding auto flowers but I guess I'll find out soon!

5. auto-flowering=ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! imho

6. I just got pineapple kush and 5 free sensi kush from them and got them after 9 days in a very stealthy fashion. So Far all the seeds have germinated. I ordered from them one other time and got Chrystal and sensi kush which both grew and flowered nicely. They are a reputable seed bank.

7. I'm ordering the Super Strong Marijuana Seeds Pack... Planing on having some indoor and outdoor:)

8. Why is that? Personally I'm less concerned with the actual auto flowering per se, and more with the fact that they are dwarf plants. Its really the only option for me in terms of space. Have you had a negative experience with them?

9. of the three strains of autos i tried last season, the only onei thought was decent turned out to not be auto. the so called 100 gram plants put out more like 7 grams in ideal conditions outdoor. the main issue for meis the rudderalis genetics, funny taste ,and i can detect it in the smoke.some like auto's for smallsize. but flowering clones at rooting will give pretty much the same results,imo. for the time invested might as well get something good out of it. not that much longer a grow with feminized seeds and you stand to get much more that is much better:)

10. what was the stealth shipping like?

11. it says does not contain pot seeds in big red letters right on the package! ;) no sweat there i was freaked first time , still am until package is in my clutches. looks like a piece of mail that it is.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks for the info. I've been trying to find seeds, but I'm having a hard time finding someone with seeds for the strains I need. Maybe I should just get clones locally.

13. uh.. what bro?

14. what? you want a picture ? have you never bought from seedbanks?

15. The stealth shipping was really really legit... I don't wanna put the exact method up on a board, but its like a gift within a gift. Someone could literally open your package, view the contents, and open the contents, and not detect any evidence of the true intention of the package. I was a little worried about customs and the possible risk, but now that I've received it, I won't worry at all next time.

16. are you growing these in soil or hydro? What sort of lighting rig have you got these under? I am asking because the Auto lemon from these guys has piqued my curiosity.

17. I'm growing in soil under 6500K CFLs... its a really small set up just two plants

18. fair enough, that should still give you quite a reasonable result though

19. I ordered from these guys and they shipped really fast. Received a notice saying they shipped on monday and i got my seeds on friday. All the way from across the pond to socal in five days!

Anyways gonna germ a few of the northern lights I got and a few of the NVC Diesel they sent for free and see what happens.

20. [quote name='"ss tokenkopf"']I ordered from these guys and they shipped really fast. Received a notice saying they shipped on monday and i got my seeds on friday. All the way from across the pond to socal in five days!

Anyways gonna germ a few of the northern lights I got and a few of the NVC Diesel they sent for free and see what happens.[/quote]

I think they have been out of the free NYC diesel seeds. You may have sensi kush.