marijuana-seeds.nl Review?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by StonerSnake, Feb 15, 2012.

1. #1 StonerSnake, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Hello, I plan on purchasing some White Rhino seeds, but first I wanted to see if anyone had some feedback on the site. Has anyone tried to use a pre-paid American Express or pre-paid Visa, and had a successful transaction from the US? They seem like a good deal, and on top of that they are throwing in 5 free Mazar seeds.

Has anyone had any exprience with this site or their service? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Hey StonerSnake, Yes I can definitely vouch for these guys they are legit. I have ordered from them repeatedly over the last 4 years and have been very pleased. I have not tried their White Rhino as i am more of a Sativa fan but the vast majority of the genetics i have had through them have been spot on.

3. They're 100% legit that'sf sure. Never used a prepaid credit card with them but i'd imagine they'd accept it. Most seedbanks accept pre-paid.

4. Yes, I will continue my order with them as I have read some other reputable information. Thanks for your replies.

-Snake

5. how did that work out for you?

looking at getting the "buy one, get one" auto Ak47 - and it comes with 5 free seeds.....

6. Are you in the US? How long does it normally take your seeds to reach you from this bank?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I recently ordered from MSNL. I know this is my first post, but I'm notba shill. I swear. Heh.

This was my first order from a seed bank and only my 4th grow. It needed somewhere that shipped to the US, in a non legal state, who would take credit/debit cards.

I ordered on December the 3rd. It shipped on the 4th and arrived December 17th. I did get a tracking number, after emailing them to request it. They vresponded to my email in less than 25 hours. once the package left the hands Royal Mail and into the USPS it didn't update until it was at my local post office. I do know it went through O'Hare because Royal Mail tracking said that was where it was enroute to but evidently they never scanned it.

The stealth was...cute and very good. To get the seeds I actually had to destroy the item. I can't see how anyone would have detected it.

I ordered the following.
    5 Blue Dream Autos.
    5 Blue Mystic Fem with Buy one get free offer. So I actually got 10.

Freebies they sent 5 mazar regs.
    3 THC Snow.
    AND an additional 5 Blue Dream autos as an unexpected surprise.

I germ'd 3 of the blue dreams, 1 blue mystic, 1 THC snow, all sprouted successfully. They are in their third week and so far so good.

So basically for the price of 10 seeds I wound up with 28. Imvery happy and I figured I'd post about my experience since it was a positive one.

And yes, I was sweating bullets the whole time waiting for the order and checking tracking CONSTANTLY. :)

8. I used greendot loadable visa no problem here's their white LSD I'm growing [​IMG]

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

9. Glad to hear, I really want to try the Black Domina, and the GDP