Marijuana-seeds.nl review 5/5

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Fight2Survive, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Amazing! I ordered 20 seeds, they gave me 5 freebies, and even though their site says it could take up to 45 business days to get here, I got them in 7. (I'm in America) I chose the stealth shipping and buddy was it stealthy! I almost didn't find them haha everything was packaged discreetly and marked so I would know what was what.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ive used them in Australia , got what I ordered and am happy

Take me to your Dealer

• Like Like x 1
  3. I germed half of the seeds I ordered and had 100% success rate.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MSNL & USA: I have used several providers over the years with the only problem being payment methods. I ran across MSNL, everything checked out cool, so I placed my first order with them; order was over $500. I went with the super stealth shipping (got a cool stocking cap), received my order in 7 days that included a holiday and a weekend (outstanding!). Most of the seeds still had partial shells on them and or other plant material indicating just how FRESH they are. I will post again once I have started germinating - I anticipate the same results as Fight2Survive, 100%. So far, very excited and happy...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hey F2S (hope you don't mind the abbreviation?) Your a couple weeks ahead of me, let's keep checking in with updates? I have used 4 other providers and grew over 75 different strains sense I started my indoor perpetual grow in 2012 (started a thread on that). I feel really good about the genetics and the fresh seeds that MSNL has to offer, as well as the super fast shipping! Good Luck - Peace

• Like Like x 1
  6. Sure thing, ill go peruse your journal! My journal is in the indoor soil section if you want some regular updates on progress! I just put my girls under their MH and HPS

7. What strain did u get. I got white LSD auto and it came with 5 free sour grape kush seeds

8. [​IMG] this is the white LSD auto started on 11/2/16

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

9. I always order feminized and this order was: G13, Durban Poison, Train Wreck, Strawberry Cough, Purple Hulk, THC Bomb and Super Sweet Tooth. Free: Mango, THC Snow and Mazar. My first grow is going to be, Train Wreck, Purple Hulk and Mango, probably 3 of each.

10. Very Nice and healthy looking! So important at this stage, good job... Any food or nutes involved?

11. Yeah my own organic soil molasses milk, mg here and there Epsom salt. The preflowers are just now starting to come in still to early to tell but she's been feminized fingers crossed.

12. I can "dig it", simple and organic is always best. I grew LSD from Nirvana Seeds a couple years ago, awesome strain. I think I have it in my wish-list at MSNL for my next purchase, hopefully his genetics are a little better?

13. Yeah I've had no issues with this strain so far. It didn't take off till day 19 and growth exploded now day 36 she's branching and filling in fast. Her height is 22" and the smell is oh so nice. How was he effects for u with finished product?

14. I had to look at my notes, it been awhile. She finished out pretty big with very nice bud structure, very frosty, buds were pretty thick and trimming was easy. Effect was fast and hard without a crash feeling at the end, started with a head buzz that leaned more toward body later. Tasted a little fruity/skunk according to my notes - it is marked as one of my favorites to grow again. It is also marked as an "all purpose strain" in my journal, meaning it wasn't heavily influenced with sativa or Indica traits; hybrid... even though some hybrids I've grown were heavily influenced by one or the other. Hope "she" gives you all she can... your definitely looking good now.

15. Thanks I'm in ur note did u right down how long it was from seed to harvest? I think 3 more weeks of good feedings and then flush for a week and start bloom nutes. I'm trying to get an idea of what to expect and how long it really takes. They advertise 70 days but idk.

16. Here is something so u can get an idea how big she is. [​IMG]

17. CT34 she looks just like the girls I remember, big and beautiful... awesome job! You got me thinking about this strain and I talked to my partner/helper/girlfriend about it (I messed up a little). We got this strain from Barney's Farm not Nirvana. They were not auto flowering, (we almost always get Feminized). We did an indoor and outdoor grow with her. The outdoor grow was from a couple clones we took, very easy to clone ;) - and they were freakishly huge; amazing yield. Indoor: we vegged for 2 months in Fox Farm ocean forest soil, rain water, nothing else was wanted/needed. Bud Room: Started a tea mixture with Fox Farm liquid and Molasses for every other watering and they responded well; nice green leaves all the way through flower. Started harvesting at 8 weeks, tricome's were mostly cloudy. Barney's Farm says, 65-70 days for flower time. My partner remembers her being very fast hitting (everyone that sampled her loved it). Our plants get transplanted into bigger containers 2 times before entering the bud room, final size container is 4 gallons. Veg is under T5ho 400w and flower under 600w hps. ***Might want to try a couple clones while you can.

18. Worst cannabis seed bank . Blue dream auto was 40% off so I decided to buy 10 . Item came 2weeks after and I got 3 free feminized mazars . I was expecting it in week but what the hell . My friend ordered for me because its his 4th or 5th order from them so I was thinking it cant be bad no matter of 40% off . ONLY 4 germinated out of 10 and they are small and shitty . This is my fifth grow so dont eaven think its my fault . First my friend sent review and got no response for a week than they sent him response that says that they are not selling their seeds for germination but for suvenirs but still they didnt post his review on page . Ahhahaha so I laughed( we all know why we are here) . I went to post review but when you finish your review they clearly say your review is going to be posted AFTER they arrange it . So my point is : they tell us they are not selling them for growing but they post only reviews that say : Oh I got it in few days 5/5 germination and etc. But when we are trying to put critic they wont post it . I think they are being hipocrit and that they are posting their reviews bcos all reviews on their page seem sketchy . Never buying again and not recomending for you to buy either .