marijuana-seeds.nl - mixed seed packs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by vanillathrilla, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Hey so I just ordered seeds from this site and was just curious as to what I should expect. I bought 10 auto AKs (buy 5, get 5 free) and the 10 pack of Mixed Fem seeds. Has anyone ever bought these mixed packs? I know they don't individually mark each seed, but is the quality on point nonetheless? Can I expect to see any sick strains?

Thanks

2. [quote name='"vanillathrilla"']Hey so I just ordered seeds from this site and was just curious as to what I should expect. I bought 10 auto AKs (buy 5, get 5 free) and the 10 pack of Mixed Fem seeds. Has anyone ever bought these mixed packs? I know they don't individually mark each seed, but is the quality on point nonetheless? Can I expect to see any sick strains?

Thanks[/quote]

I've placed three orders with them and only two arrived. When I complained I was told that I had better report it to the 5-0 and they was not interested. I would have kept using them had I been looked after and will never return. Hope you have a better experience, I've been since told to avoid sites from Amsterdam and that is one of them. If you ever decide to get more, I suggest you use Attitude and they are having a promotion now. Which hands out a lot more freebies than any other site.

3. Shitt man that really sucks, hopefully i have a little more luck. Their site does seem kinda broke-assish and some prices don't make too much sense (i.e. the auto value pack for $173 USD, which "saves you $38." If you actually add the prices of the 3 included strains though - Berry [$49], Widow [$72], and Lowryder 2 [$51] - it totals $172, saving you a WHOPPPPPING one dollar.)
    But anyway I basically chose them cuz I heard they have crazy good stealth packaging, which I'm super paranoid about. I guess we'll see

Holy smokesss, that's awesome, I was praying for some positive news. I was expecting them to be of the less popular strains only. Ever try any of their auto strains?

4. #5 herb ballistic, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    HI man sorry No you are from the US I am in the UK:hello:

5. Yeah...what's your point there?

6. North east england & you ?

7. Are you serious - these guys told you to contact the police? No way, there is no way that these guys would have told you to do that. Worst case they may have said that they cannot help you out, but why would they tell you to contact the police in a country where it is illegal when they are in a different country all together. Sorry man, just don't buy it.
    I have bought from these guys a lot and their customer service has always been one of their greatest features, this just doesn't ring true.

8. No point just saying hi :wave: