Marijuana Seeds Canada Reviews - Great Company MJseedscanada.com

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by holymj, Sep 6, 2013.

1. #1 holymj, Sep 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2013
    Who among you here have tried buying marijuana seeds from www.mjseedscanada.com? I have ordered Maui Waui, White Widow and Afghan marijuana strains and all of the seeds arrived. All except one germinated. All plants are awesome and I am enjoying how they look. I am very happy with this company and I will surely order from them again. 

2. I haven't ordered seeds yet, but I would like to order seeds from a Canadian website (as I live in British Columbia). Is this a reliable website?  :unsure:

3. Pics?

Yes it is because I have ordered from them and all seeds arrived without any problems. 

5. How can I upload an image here? New member here. sorry. 

6. Yeah I would also like to know, I've been fiddling with the toolbar in the reply template, but I still don't know how to attach a picture. 

7. Click "More Reply Options" then at the bottom you'll see Attach Files just click "Choose Files"

8. ?????????????? 3 posts & you are pushing a company ? & your one like as 9 posts ??????????

• Like Like x 1
  9. No ... I am not. I am new here so I only have a limited number of posts. 

Still learning a lot of things like growing so I think I need the forum members help. I was actually away growing my seeds. I ordered 10 and 8 out of 10 germinated. I used paper towel. I'm about to upload an image. Still learning how to do it

10. you said earlier all but one, now you're stating that 8/10 germinated...

inhale that goodshit, exhale the bullshit

11. #11 holymj, Oct 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2013
    All but one .. yes but the other one died. 

Attached Files:

12. I downloaded the image. 

13. I actually got 30 seeds. 10 each... I got 1 dead seed and 1 seed which germinated and died after a few days. I was not able to update this thread. I've been away

14. New here. Came across your post. Nice looking plants you got there. How do you germinate them? I have 5 seeds here that I got from a friend. I am looking for ways on how to germinate this. Found some guides on the net but am looking for advises from real people. 

15. 20 Days since I order no answer from the web site and no seeds!!!

16. 20 days wating and no aswer from the website or email. And still waiting.

17. 20 days wating and no aswer from the website or email. And still waiting.

18. 20 days wating and no aswer from the website or email. And still waiting.

20 days wating and no aswer from the website or email. And still waiting.

20. 20 days wating and no aswer from the website or email. And still waiting.