Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana saves kids life

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by greenbliss, Nov 14, 2010.

1. I like how the woman against it is worried about what will happen to Joey considering he would be dead without it and he was so skinny you could see his bones before he was given the brownies.

Oh, and lol at Fox News for misspelling cannabis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjS8p8Xm3rg&list=QL&playnext=3]YouTube - Mother says Marijuana saved her sons life. Legalize 2010[/ame]

2. these types of videos are getting so depressing to watch. theres just so many of them and i can never watch the whole thing.

Its just wrong. so wrong.

3. I fucking hate how on fox they have those little rolling propaganda bars at the bottom which say things like "Experts say medical marijuana use for kids could cause psychosis/schizophrenia" and they are NEVER sourced, it's fucking ridiculous. Even the scientists they quote as being against it don't have any evidence they just say it's not been tested...and why hasn't it been tested? Because it's not legal. Somehow cannabis not being allowed to be tested proves it causes psychosis in autistic children...? What a fucking joke, makes me wanna kick the shit out of everyone involved in all this bullshit to fuck up the reputation of a wonderful plant HAEFKLHEAJGHK<AHG<ASDHF:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

4. lol, it is so funny how the guy is being a hard ass about it. LET DOWN THE STEREOTYPES BUDDY. Damn, stop being so insecure, it is a plant that cures their problem, that is AMAZING for them. Stop being such an asshole. Those people are so ignorant and close minded.

5. so prescription drugs are ok for a developing brain? lol.

6. the news reader was such a tool

7. #7 TokeyMcDank, Nov 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2010
    This.

Times a bajillion.

Also, Chr0n1c, just thought I'd add.. I am one of the 'kids' they're talking about in the video. (not a kid now, but I was when I found cannabis and was seriously having problems with my ADHD)

I was diagnosed ADHD a while back, and the doctors gave me Ritalin. It turned me into a motherfucking zombie, and gave me a nervous tick. I could no longer sleep, I would stay up for 48 hours at a time. Every kid at school made fun of me because the tick.. Essentially, that prescription ruined my childhood lol.

Oh, and it didn't help the ADHD. I still couldn't pay attention to shit, still was hyperactive.

Then came marijuana. I was quite underage at the time, so I wont post what age I found the miracle plant at... but within about a week of finding it, I stopped taking the Ritalin, and OMG, my nervous tick was GONE (including while sober. 100% gone), I was no longer hyper, and my grades went up because I could finally pay attention!! Basically, cannabis reversed all the negative effects of the Ritalin AND essentially cured the symptoms of my ADHD.

TL;DR = I was struggling with ADHD as a kid and cannabis fucking cured it, along with curing the fucked up effects of the prescriptions the doc's gave me prior to me finding weed.

Put that in your bong and snap it Fox.

8. All the school children are going to want a taste of joeys deserts...

9. Lol @ Fox News in general :laughing:

10. #10 jsav, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
    Fox News... Lol

Can't watch that channel for any length of time.

It makes me angry even while high. That says a lot