Marijuana safer than alcohol

Discussion in 'General' started by amsterdamage, Oct 4, 2007.

1. what a freakin' great plant, Cannabis rocks!!! :hello:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19263094/site/newsweek/page/0/

"teens who drink too much may suffer impaired memory and other learning problems, says Aaron White of Duke University Medical Center, who studies adolescent alcohol use. He says parents should think twice about offering alcohol to teens because their brains are still developing and are more susceptible to damage than adult brains. "If you're going to do that, I suggest you teach them to roll joints, too," he says, "because the science is clear that alcohol is more dangerous than marijuana."

2. It is good the truth keeps leaking out, even if it is slowly. Hopefully one day society will wake up and get shit changed. We of course need to help that along. :)

3. ofcourse it's safer. alcohol has killed millions of people. marijuana? zero

4. Honestly I don't think the parents are doing anything wrong here, especially considering the kids would have found alchohol anyways and much more likely be in a less safe environment.

5. coin op your right if parents rae involved with the alcohol they kids learn how to use it responsiably but it does tend to have much more risk then mj but mj is still illegal even after its been shown to have benifits that out weigh the risks

6. Talk about a badass doctor.

7. I agree. I can only drink now, but Blazing was better. The only bad thing about blazing is... It's Illegal haha.

8. Yeah I am glad that the truth about cannabis is finally making headway.