marijuana ruined my life

Discussion in 'General' started by newgrow, Apr 18, 2009.

1. it is sad to say but dope ruined my life i am always getting in some kind of trouble. getting kicked out of school losing girls not having real friends. some might say i dont do my shit right but pot is looked so down on everyone thinks it is the worst thing and have to tell on people and get them in trouble

2. marijuana ruined your life??? i think your actions ruined your life. marijuana is a drug that can only work with assistance(you)..so next time you take action think of the consequences...

3. The laws prohibiting marijuana are ruining you, not marijuana itself.

4. Its not the weed, you just need to stop being a pussy and taking responsiblility for YOUR actions and do something about it.

5. the plant itself did not ruin your life.

your stupidity did.

dont mean to be a dick OP, someone has to say it.

6. Amen.

7. +1

Dude cmon... Think about it, everyone says marijauana isnt addictive, or isnt that bad and they can give up whenever they want.. Well in times like this.. You have to give it up, at least for a while.. Dont smoke for a month, get your life in order.. Maryjane will be waiting with open arms..

I did the same thing, cept it only took a week for me to sort out what was most important, my family, my education.

I sorted that out in 6 days.. You should do the same, take off asmuch time as needed.

8. yup blame the plant cuz your a fuck up:smoking:

9. Well stop smoking it then...

Did you ever consider that you are making poor decisions, and that is what's ruining your life ?

10. Letting pot become your life is probably the problem... Not the pot itself.

But what the hell do I know.

11. YOU RUINED YOUR LIFE. If anything Marijuana helped it.

Let me help you with your possibilities of what could have ruined your life:

Your Stupidity
    Your Actions
    Lack of Responsibility
    Attitude
    Behavior
    Not doing your homework on MJ

Heres things you should do:

Stop whining on GrassCity,
    Complain to yourself about MJ, No one wants a buzzkill.

12. damn. no mercy from the internet...

ne way it sucks that weed ruined ur life. but there's some positive to it: one less head on the blunt.

13. Whoah. This thread is goin' nuts.

:bolt:

14. Stop blaming weed for your problems, I used too but I eventually got honest with myself...

Marijuana is not the cause of your problems, deep down you know you are so fix yourself...

I know you'd love to say that weed is the cause of your issues but that's just being in denial so stop lying to yourself.

15. how exactly is it marijuana's fault? who forced you to smoke it?

16. If i saw you i would play the worlds smallest sadguitar. Blame your actions and not on weed( after a million have told him). Get your shit straight and stop being brainwashed into the propaganda of fucking putting substances and actions, like its somehow the plant is making you fuck up your life? Than why dont u fuck up always? and why do so many successful people and active. Honestly i rather have a good cannabis smoker around than some pill poppin zombie. No joke

17. bro, my cousin and brother dont smoke weed and they dont go to school dont work dont have girlfriends. they just fuck ups, i think you one of them too no offense.

18. yeah you guys are right im not blaming weed just the harsh penalities its just all the downfalls in my life included weed so however you want to look at it.
    lets end the thread cya

19. #19 Zonyc, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    Edit: Sorry, I don't want to be a douche. It is what it is I guess. Just live life, yo!

20. first of all you were obviously very stoned or on one for real, second its not the "dope's" fault (its not dope its a plant not dope its not processed its natural!!!!!!). its your fault for not having YOUR shit together its pot not meth you control the drug the drug does not control you.