Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana Restaurant

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WhiteTrice, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Hey guys! So last night when I was high I had an idea and wrote it down so I could express it to you coherently sober.

Imagine a classy restaurant sometime in the post-legalization future. This restaurant would serve dank ass food, and large helpings. I'm talking about big old bowls of home-style spaghetti, chicken fried rice, steak and potatoes au-gratin, shrimp and grits (Jesus I could go on and on).

Now imagine at this giant, open air restaurant, instead of buying an appetizer (or I should say the usual appetizer), you buy a gram of dank weed in vape canisters and consume it through vapes that are permanently attached to your table. (Kind of like a hookah bar)
    Imagine an appetizer that gets you hungry and waiting on pins and needles for your food to arrive. Instead of filling you up, it makes your dinner/lunch so much more satisfying!

And for desert, well you know, cannabis brownies piping hot on top of ice cream or a nice herbal tea/coffee to send you home feeling good and relaxed.

If or when marijuana is legalized and these types of restaurants become reality (if they aren't already) I would definitely frequent them. If in the future I had a lot of disposable income, I would invest into building/ co-owning one of these types of restaurants.

The restaurant could be attached to some grow rooms with different strains going, and the growers could be waiters/cooks when they aren't raising their babies for everyone to enjoy!

"Why hello folks, our daily special is LA woman x Sour Diesel, grown from seed by yours personally and I HIGHLY recommend it."

What do you guys think?

2. I would pay 10 billion dollars for a meal sir.

3. This would be so sick!

4. Cool concept but not really realistically viable.
    Tho you could also "pair" bowls of weed with your food, like they do with wine. That would be dank,

5. i think joints will keep it classy

6. Barney's in amsterdam is what you want. :hello:

they have their coffeeshop store where you buy your pot and can smoke in there, and they have their restaurant right next door on the corner, and you can smoke as you please inside the restaurant while you wait for your food:D

it was amazing, we would go there every morning and start every day off eating our breakfast there and smoking while we waited when i was there a few years ago. the food was also pretty good, or who knows, we were always ripped when we ate it. but i do remember getting milkshakes, and they would do pot leaves or smiley faces in chocolate syrup on the top to make designs. lol:D

7. Wow that's awesome! Well I am glad that it would be practical and possible, even if it wasn't an original idea. I'm saving up to go to Amsterdam next year with a buddy of mine from high school. I will HAVE to stop by Barney's.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

8. I'm seriously considering opening a business when cannabis is legalized.

9. LOL :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::D:D:D:D:yay::yay::yay::smoke:

Try visiting Amsterdam. Good idea, but nothing new. Even the vapes. Now put a flatscreen TV at every table and serve better stoner food i.e. anything with melted cheese.

good effort though

10. thats pretty awesome, never seen pizza edibles

at local dispensaries, u can get a lot of stuff though, basically any sweet/candy you can think of, popcorn, cake, drinks/tea, chocolate syrup, butter, etc. but never really seen like, food. haha

11. Yeah dude, it's pretty cool. A lot of the regular dispensaries around here are even selling take and bake pizzas. People really like their edibles out here.

12. no jays are dirty, they smell and make a lot of smoke, bad in a restaurant environement

13. sounds sick. A place where all the food has THC would also be tight.

14. I don't understand why it's not feasible...?

It's simple: chill restaurant + weed = :hello: