Marijuana related quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by Тrаuma, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Post yours! I have two in my signature.

2. "When you smoke the herb it reveals you to yourself"
    -Bob Marley

"Tylenol is legal, but if you take 13 of those motherfuckers it'll be your last headache. As long as you live you ain't never heard of a motherfucker overdose on marijuana. You might think he's dead, he ain't dead! He's gonna wake up in 30 minutes hungry enough to eat up everything in your house. That's the side effects; happy, hungry and sleepy"
    -Katt Williams

"Dope gets you through times with no money better than money gets you through times with no dope"
    Fat Freddie

"Hey, hey, hey, hey...Smoke weed every day"
    -Nate Dogg

3. I smoke to get high because the world is so low.

4. keep em coming!

5. I tried marijuana once. I did not inhale.
    -William J. Clinton

6. "i done smoked all yo shit up!"

-me

7. "I used to smoke marijuana. But I'll tell you something: I would only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk." Steve Martin

8. “I now have absolute proof that smoking even one marijuana cigarette is equal in brain damage to being on Bikini Island during an H-bomb blast.”

Ronald Reagan

9. #9 Famas, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2010
    "Hugs not drugs"