Marijuana related nicknames

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaime2400, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Either ones people have gave you or ones you've created yourself. Im just interested in seeing peoples creative ideas... Mine would be 'young girl 420' friend of mine came up with it.

2. Shitty Smitty, cos i was allways shithouse wasted and high as a kite.

3. Every Damn Davey
    It's an insider.
    I wonder if anybody IRL will find this post
    :devious:

4. im sketchman.

5. My boyfriend was dubbed Smokestack, 'cause he's 6'7"

6. I dressed up as tinkerbell for halloween, I have the whole height thing going for me anyway
    I was at a party taking hits from the bong
    next thing some eejit shouts
    'TOKERBELL!'

I suppose thats my stoner nickname

7. One day i randomly decided to make my gamertag MistaBrosky420 and after a while my friends just started callin me brosky.

8. JANGLE. My buddy tells me thats my stoner personality.

9. My friends used to call me the dude idk why, and my dog's name is Bud. :laughing:

10. BABS...stands for big ass blunt smoker lol

11. I feel like any sort of nicknamed related to weed is unoriginal, SOOO many people smoke weed now so its like, does everyone need a nickname?

I could understand if ONE person out of a group of friends smoke weed and they nicknamed him something because of that.

But if a whole group of people came together and gave each other nicknames relating to weed, I just think its lame..

Not saying its bad or anything, just cliche.

12. I know a guy who was nicknamed Doobie.

13. I wonder how many other people are called "Doobie"

14. We have a name for a dealer, and it pertains to the kinda of bud he sells.

Moldy Mike. not the freshest of the ganja

15. My stoner friends call me Doja.

I don't go by that in normal circles, but im known in the stoner circles as such

16. mine when younger was BUD,,,lmao..

17. Hoe for Smo

18. I'm called Afterburn, because the cherry never goes out when the bowl reaches me. But as soon as I pass it on, the weed always seems to stop burning...

19. [quote name='"sumisu"']I'm called Afterburn, because the cherry never goes out when the bowl reaches me. But as soon as I pass it on, the weed always seems to stop burning...[/quote]

That sounds like a kick ass handle for a jet fighter....

U a jet fighter bro?