marijuana-related christmas gifts

Discussion in 'General' started by architoker, Nov 29, 2010.

1. hey all! considering it's after thanksgiving and my mom has been pestering me for "christmas ideas", i figured i would share what i was thinking about as gifts for some people, but gifts related to marijuana!

i'm going to get a quarter of dank for old man, as well as giving him a pipe. i was thinking about giving him my old pipe, the first pipe i ever bought almost 10 years ago (and surprisingly one of the only pipes to survive!), as well as some joint papers. he has always been the type to roll joints, and until last year he had never smoked out of glass - until he did with me (not weed for the first time together, but in glass). we've always rolled every time we smoked in the past. it wasn't until last fall, when he randomly showed up at my house as my roommates and i were hitting the bong, that he first smoked out of glass. since then, we've smoked a lot out of my glass pieces, and i know he really enjoys it. he also lives in rural nebraska out on a lake, so there isn't anything in terms of marijuana or head shops, etc. within an hour plus. i figured this might be a pretty sweet gift. :D

i'm also planning on buying a nice little bong from a local headshop here for my buddy. he's been a pretty cool friend and has always been there, and for the longest time we havent regarded each other as dealer/buyer, but just friends. and he'll cut me some pretty sweet deals. :p

so i'm curious, what are all of you planning on getting someone else for christmas (gives pertaining to marijuana though!)? it could be anyone - your mom/dad, brother/sister, significant other, friend, aunt, anyone! planning on getting any buds, new toking tools, glass, edibles, whatever?! :smoke: