Marijuana Reform Ads

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Superjoint, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Thes are the latest Marijuana Reform ads refused in Washington D.C.
    “Marijuana Laws Waste Billions of Taxpayer Dollars to Lock Up Non-Violent Americans.”
    [​IMG]
    The rejected advertisement sponsored by the ACLU, Change the Climate, the Drug Policy Alliance, and the Marijuana Policy Project shows a group of ordinary people standing behind prison bars under the headline, “Marijuana Laws Waste Billions of Taxpayer Dollars to Lock Up Non-Violent Americans.” The same groups that sought to run the advertisement filed today's lawsuit.

2. Thats why I already gave up on the idea of Legalized MJ its not gonna happen the goverment wont allow it, probally in another 50-60 years all 50 states will veto the bill decriminalizing our sacred plant and I'll probally be dead by then. So my advice to all smokers grow your own and keep it stealthy.:wave:

3. 11 states have legalized medicinal marijuana since 1996. Hopefully, that movement will pick up speed and happen sooner than 50 years. It could be that a lot of boomers smoked pot in their youth and would like to have it again in their old age.